Current Vacancies at Ross Agri Services Ltd
Agricultural Depot Parts Manager
Due to retirement we are currently looking to recruit an Agricultural Depot Parts Manager based at our St Cyrus Depot.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Group Parts Manager and will be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude to work.
There will be a substantial handover period and they will work alongside and train with the existing Depot Parts Manager until his retirement.
- Experience in people management
- Good organisation
- Excellent computer skills are essential
- Ability to deal with telephone calls, customers and colleagues in a polite, efficient, and proactive manner
- Ability to work under your own initiative is essential
- Knowledge of agriculture machinery and spares is preferrable
- Knowledge of Ibcos Gold software would be an advantage although training will be given
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the smooth running of the parts department at St Cyrus Overseeing staff in parts department
- Liaising with Group Parts Manager
- Dealing with telephone calls, customers and colleagues in a polite, efficient, and proactive manner
- Sourcing and ordering of parts, and maintaining adequate stock levels building a good rapport with customers
- Assisting our service engineers in acquiring parts for service work
Full training will be given on the dealer backed online parts ordering system and the input of orders onto the computer package operated by Ross Agri Services Ltd.
The successful candidate must be able to work overtime as and when required including evenings and weekends in the busy season.
In return they will benefit from a competitive basic pay as well as excellent overtime opportunities.
If you wish to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV by post or by E-mail to:-
Ross Agri Services Ltd
Closing date for applications: Saturday 23rd December 2023.
Apprentice Fabricator Welder – St Cyrus Depot
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice Blacksmith/Fabricator Welder to join our team.
The successful candidate will undergo a traditional apprenticeship served as part of a team in a busy workshop. They will be conscientious, enthusiastic, organised and willing to work hard to achieve the necessary qualification.
They must be able to work overtime as and when required including evenings and weekends in the busy season. In return they will benefit from a competitive basic pay as well as excellent overtime opportunities.
To be considered for the post, please apply in writing enclosing a current CV to:
Ross Agri Services Ltd
Or e-mail your letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – 5.00 pm - Friday 15th December 2023.